Day 1 : ( Manali) Report At The Basecamp In Manali
Arrive at Osm Vacation Camp in Manali by your convenience. Afterwards, you will be allotted with your respective tents. Dont miss out on the sound of gushing river Beas. Enjoy the rush while you stroll in our campsite. After some time, you will be taken for an acclimatization walk through Manali town. Or you can explore the town on your own. In the evening, enjoy the warmth of the bonfire, and quickly catch up for orientation regarding the trek route, things to carry and how to pack your bags. Overnight stay in our campsite.
Day 2 : (Kluang) Drive From Manali To Kulang| Trek From Kluang To Moridogu. (3hrs 4hrs)
Wake up to the beautiful sunrise. After breakfast, drive to KULANG (Starting point of the trek). Once we are there, we will begin our trek to our first base camp at MoriDogu. The dinner will be served at Moridogu and tents will be allotted at the campsite.
Day 3 : (Bhrigu Lake) Trek To Bhrigu Lake From Moridogu. (7hrs-8hrs)
Today trekking will take us once more unto high plateaus above the Kullu valley. We start the day early and post breakfast we will begin trekking towards Bhrigu Lake. It takes around 3 hours to reach Bhrigu. We will carry packed lunch and have it by the lakeside. Care should be taken that no littering happens over here. According to many accounts Rishi Bhrigu meditated here and used to take a bath in the holy water. After lunch, we will descend to Moridogu campsite and relax for the rest of the day.
Day 4 : ( Departure) Trek Back To Kulang And Departure (3hrs-4hrs)
After the Breakfast, we will trek down to Kulang. The trek is easy as it has a moderate descend throughout and will take around 3-4 hours to reach Kulang. Ride to Manali and departure from Manali bus stand.
- Sleeping Tents will be arranged on Double/Triple sharing basis
- Sleeping Bags and Sleeping mat will be arranged
- Meals Starting from Dinner on Day 1 till Breakfast
- Toilet tents will be arranged
- Guides will be arranged
- Transport from Manali as per the itinerary
- Tea and coffee will be served at fixed times
- Transport to and from Manali
- Transfer / meals / accommodation other than mentioned above
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest
- Personal expenses for tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage, insurance etc