Day 1 : (Triund Trek ) Dharamkot- Triund Trek (Trek For 8 Km)
Reach our Basecamp in Dharamkot. Freshen up and get ready to have some adrenaline rush. We will start our trek at around 10 am meandering through beautiful forests. Believe us, you are going to get many surprises. The uphill will allow you to have a panoramic view of the picturesque landscape. Maiden trekkers would take about 4-5 hours uphill trek to hit the camps hyphenated with tea breaks. However, itd be even better when we take our time appreciating the awesome trail. This would stretch the trek time by about an hour or two which is worth it, considering the small little cafes wed stop by on the route & also grabbing the photo opportunities thatd make this journey even more memorable! Our aim is to reach Triund before sunset, as the sight is surely going to take your breath away. It is one of the best sunsets that you are going to see in your lifetime. The Peaks are so close to you it seems as if one can touch the snow-swept mountains. Later, we begin the night under the cover of stars.
Day 2 : (Dharamkot) Triund Dharamkot
This day after breakfast we will be on a roll. As climbing downhill is always fun. We will reach our Base Camp. After that, you are free to explore the local market. Chill, sit, and relax in one of the cafes.
- Camping at Triund on sharing basis.
- 2 Meals and snacks in the evening.
- Freshen Up in the common Toilets.
- Trekking Gears: Tents, Sleeping Bags and Mattress
- Professional Guide.
- We have rich experience with this region & definitely, lots of stories .
- All the transportation to and from the Base Camp.
- Freshen Up or stay in the Guest house
- Any meals not mentioned above