Day 01: Tirthan Valley
- We will pick you up from Aut in the morning which is the next bus station after Mandi, and drive to Jibhi/Gushaini Tirthan Valley.
- Your stay will be arranged at a cozy and comfortable home stay amidst nature.
- Take some rest and have your breakfast.
- Post breakfastyou can leisurely visit the apple garden or simply relax at the cottage.
- You can also hike through lush-green thickets while enjoying the scenic landscapes that comprise of stunning waterfalls sprawling throughout the region.
- Enjoy your lunch by the river and take rest for the day.
- Enjoy the warmth of bonfire in the chilly evening of Tirthan Valley
DAY 02: Jalori Pass Trek
- Reach the base campsite in Jalori at around 8:00 AM in the morning and relax.
- Enjoy your welcome tea/coffee and snacks at the campsite.
- Embark on this exciting trek at around 10:00 AM.
- A friendly guide be assisting and accompanying you throughout the trek
- Appreciate the beautiful views of the valleys and mountain ranges that fall on your route.
- Opt for trekking to either serolsar lake or the Raghupura Garh fort.
- Spend some time at the location and start your trek, back to the base.
- Reach the base at around 4:00 PM in the evening and end your experience
Day 3: Departure-Say Goodbye To The Mountains
- Wake up in the morning and enjoy your breakfast,
- Check-Out from the camps at 11:00 AM, bringing your camping experience to an end
About The Trek:
Indulge in trekking, sightseeing, fishing, waterfall trekking, riverside walking, nature walking, and more.Stay in spacious and sanitized camps at the Tirthan Valley.Witness the stunning beauty of the Tirthan Valley region and the surrounding mountains through this trekking expedition.You can also hike through lush-green thickets while enjoying the scenic landscapes that comprise of stunning waterfalls sprawling throughout the region.Once here, visit the trout fish farms along the trek and study the methods of fish farming in Kasol. On the second day enjoy a trek to one of the beautiful waterfalls.
Start/End Point: Mandi
Start Time/End Time of Trip: 09:00AM (Day 1) and around 12:00 PM (Day 3)
Maximum altitude:4,921 ft to 12,467 ft
Temperature range: Day: 8°C to 15°C; and Night: 0°C to 3°C
Approximate trekking distance: 14 KM
ATM: Last ATM is in Manali
Mobile Network:BSNL works the best in these areas
Trekking gradient: Easy to moderate
➔Stay: Alpine tents on sharing basis
➔Meals: Breakfast and dinner
➔Professional Trek Leader cum Guide(Mountaineering qualified)
➔Activities: Trekking & Camping
How to Reach: The best way to get Tirthan valley from Delhi is, get a Volvo in the evening and get down at Aut (Just before the Jawahar tunnel). If you want to take a taxi by yourself then cross the tunnel and take a taxi from the market.